Who is the data controller?
The Data Controller for the processing of your personal data is SEAT, S.A. (hereinafter, SEAT), tax identification number A-28049161, Autovía A-2, Km. 585, Martorell (Barcelona), whose Data Protection Officer’s can be contacted at the following email: email@example.com.
¿ What’s the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
SEAT will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Analyze the skills and aptitudes of the candidate and assess the candidacy of the applicants for the jobs or different professional development programs that SEAT may have at the time of submitting the application or while said data are kept by the entity.
- Be able to send surveys whose results will be completely anonymous, regarding the selection process in which the candidate participates.¿ What type of personal data are processed?
¿ What type of personal data are processed?
SEAT we will process the personal data you provide us, as well as all those collected through the use of the Website for the following purposes:
- Private contact and identification data (name and surname, email, telephone number)
- Data regarding personal / professional circumstances and characteristics (professional career, education, CV)
¿ What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legal bases for the processing of your data are detailed below:
- Regarding the selection process, the application of pre-contractual measures as established by art. 6.1.b) of the RGPD.
- Regarding the sending of anonymous surveys, SEAT's own legitimate interest as established by art. 6.1.f) of the RGPD and subsequent weighing of the interests at stake.
¿ Who are the recipients of my personal data?
For the appropriate purposes, we inform you that the data will not be communicated to any third party, except by legal obligation.
They may have access, always under the tutelage and supervision of SEAT, certain companies providing services under their capacity as data processors. These suppliers may only access the data for the sole purpose of providing the contracted service, following seat's instructions and without being able to use them for any other purpose. All third-party suppliers of SEAT have signed the corresponding agreement on data protection, as established by current legislation.
We confirm that personal data will not be transferred internationally, nor will they be subject to automated decisions.
¿ How long will we keep your data?
SEAT will process the Personal Data for a period of two years (2) from the date on which the job application is received. Once the two-year period has expired, the Personal Data will be directly deleted.
¿ What are your rights as data subject?
You can exercise the following rights:
- Access: you can obtain from SEAT confirmation as to whether your personal data are being processed and access to your personal data.
- Rectification: you can obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Erasure: you can request the deletion of your personal data when, among others, the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Object: you can object to the processing of your personal data. SEAT will no longer process your personal data unless it has compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
- Restriction: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where one of the following grounds applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling SEAT to verify the accuracy of such data.
- The processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request the restriction of their use instead.
- SEAT no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
- You have objected to the processing, pending the verification whether SEAT’s legitimate grounds override yours.
- Portability: you can receive the personal data that you provided to SEAT in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You can also have these data transmitted to another controller.
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent: you can withdraw your consent at any time. Your consent withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by submitting a written request to the Data Controller’s address or by sending an email to GDPR_Recruitment@seat.es. Your request must specify the right you wish to exercise. The exercise of these rights is free of charge.
Additionally, you can contact SEAT's data protection officer by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you consider that SEAT has not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable law, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.