At SEAT we provide young students, both University students (Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Master) and Professional Training students with the opportunity to have their first contact with the world of work.
The internship offers the opportunity to collaborate on specific projects or on different activities at the department, related to the academic training of the students to gain and develop professional skills.
What do we offer?
- Follow-up along the internship period, scheduled activities and continuous feedback
- Part-time (8:00 – 14:00) or full-time (8:00 – 16:35) with a lunch break
- Approximate duration: between 5 and 12 months
- Financial grant available
- Subsidized lunch in the company’s dining room
- Free transportation to and from Martorell.
Locations in: Barcelona, El Prat, Martorell and Madrid
- Have a current matriculation in a University or School, with a possibility to sign an internship agreement
- Languages: level of languages (English and/or German) according to the project. Intermediate Spanish level for foreigners
- Young, dynamic students, team players and with a desire to gain experience in an international environment
Sales & Marketing; Procurement; Production; Presidency (including Quality); Finance, IT & Organization; R&D (including Design); Human Resources; Institutional Affairs and Legal Services.
The Kickstart Programme is a unique opportunity to develop my professional and personal skills while gaining professional experience”.