If you want to start your professional career at SEAT, we offer you the Dual High-Level Vocational Training Programme (CFGS) with which you will be able to obtain a double official degree that is valid in Spain and Germany (through the German Chamber of Commerce).
The Apprentice School is a private center of excellent vocational training, with public access. The teaching is free of charge and at the expense of the company. We proudly call ourselves a high-performance center for young professional technicians.
The dual training at the SEAT Apprentice School combines in-school theoretical training with on-the-job training and helps students to acquire solid professional experience. The teaching plan divides time between training and work equally.
Our training offer:
Four Dual High-Level Vocational Training Programme training cycles.
Industrial Mechatronics – Professional field:
Installation and Maintenance.
Automation and Industrial Robotics – Professional field:
Electricity and Electronics.
Production Programing in Mechanical Manufacturing – Professional field:
Automotive – Professional field:
Transportation and Vehicle Maintenance. This specialty is taught biennially.
What do we offer?
- 3-year programme.
- Labor Contract for Training and Learning, with fixed financial compensation.
- Practical work in our plants - beginning with the first course.
- Between 18 and 21 years old.
- Accreditation of personal academic situation that allows access to the Dual High-Level Vocational Training Programme.
- Good academic record.
- Limited places – Entry to programme through selection process.
The SEAT Apprentice School is giving me the opportunity to become a qualified professional for the future of the automotive sector and Industry 4.0”